WASHINGTON, Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — A benchmarking research study by Vantage Market Research is a 350-page database, titled “Organic Fertilizer Market” with charts and figures spread across multiple pages, plus of 100 simple to understand market data tables, pie charts and comprehensive analysis. The Organic Fertilizer market research report comes with engagement based on the needs of the reader. With the historical year defined and the base year, evaluations and calculations are performed in this market report. Market size and share analysis and analysis of key trends are the major success factors of this market research report. Such a report helps in recognizing the performance of the market over the forecast period by providing insights into market definition, applications, segmentation, and engagements. The VMR team provides the organic fertilizer industry document with promising loyalty and dedication and in the expected manner.
Vantage Market Research analyzes that Organic Fertilizers Market Revenue was valued at USD 59.1 Billion in 2021, will climb to USD 88.1 Billion by 2028 and is expected to grow to show a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) by 6.9% over the forecast period. 2022 to 2028.
Get a sample copy of this report: https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/organic-fertilizers-market-1228/request-sample
List of Major Organic Fertilizer Market Players:
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (USA)
- Tata Chemicals Limited (India)
- National Fertilizers Limited (India)
- Coromandel International Limited (India)
- Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (India)
- Italpollina SpA (Italy)
- Midwestern BioAg (USA)
- Perfect mix
- LLC (USA)
- ILSA SpA (Italy)
- Sustane Natural Fertilizer, Inc. (USA)
- AgroCare Canada, Inc. (Canada)
- BioStar systems
- LLC (USA)
- Nature Safe (USA)
Key industry insights and insights from the report:
- Global Organic Fertilizer Market was valued at USD 9.95 Billion in 2021 and is projected to exceed USD 22.13 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
- In terms of revenue, the apps segment held the largest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance for the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, the product segment held the second largest market share in 2021 and is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
- The growth can be attributed to rapid urbanization, technological progress, increased investment from developing countries.
- North America took the lion’s share in 2021 and is expected to maintain its position over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the existence of a large number of companies in the organic fertilizer industry and the high adoption rate due to government measures that are boosting this industry in this region. The growth is mainly due to the multiplication of collaborations.
Driving force: growing population drives demand
The increase in population leads to an increase in the demand for food products. With the availability of arable land being limited, crop yield management and land management have become key factors. The agricultural sector is under pressure to produce more food crops to meet demand. The agricultural sector relies heavily on fertilizers to improve soil productivity. Chemical or synthetic fertilizers are mainly used to improve crop yield. Moreover, there is a trend in the use of these fertilizers, due to an increased awareness of the harmful effects of chemical fertilizers on the environment and human beings. People are now opting more for organic foods and are also willing to pay a bit more for them in terms of price, which is likely to fuel the demand for organic fertilizers.
Regional trends: North America dominated the market, and it is likely to grow at a faster rate in the coming years, as the region is heavily dependent on the agricultural sector. Additionally, increasing government subsidies and investment in organic fertilizers also acts as a factor that facilitates market demand in the region.
- Cereals and cereals likely to hold a significant share: Cereals are relatively easy to store and handle due to their low moisture content and high food value. The fruit and vegetable segment is also expected to grow at a significant rate in the coming years. As the demand for vegetables and fruits is constantly increasing, the use of fertilizers is expected to increase, thus fueling the growth of the market.
- Dry likely to hold a significant share: The dry form of fertilizers has beneficial properties such as ease of application and transportation, longer shelf life, easy storage nature and cost effectiveness. The liquid fertilizer segment is also expected to hold a large share, as it quickly penetrates the soil and gives faster access to nutrients.
Purchase this Premium Report (Price $4500 for Single User License) at @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/organic-fertilizers-market-1228/0
COVID-19 impact analysis:
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected various industries around the world. Governments around the world have implemented strict containment measures and social distancing norms to limit the rapid spread of the pandemic. Manufacturing plants around the world were shut down during the early stages of the pandemic. Additionally, the post-pandemic economic crisis might cause a significant delay in the commercial roll-out of the Organic Fertilizers Market. Therefore, market participants faced many challenges when disruptions in the supply chain were observed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies come online. The impact of COVID-19 on market demand is considered while estimating current and forecasted market size and market growth trends for all regions and countries based on points of following data:
- Assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Quarterly Market Revenue Forecast by Asia-Pacific 2020 and 2021
- Key strategies companies are undertaking to fight COVID-19
- Long-term dynamics
- Short-term dynamics
Organic Fertilizer Market Report Highlights:
- Market assessment
- Premium Previews
- Competitive landscape
- COVID impact analysis
- Historical data, estimates and forecasts
- Company Profiles
- Global and regional dynamics
To get customization on the report, feel free to ask our experts
Answers to key questions in the report:
- Which region will show the fastest and highest growth in the near future?
- What are the top five players and their weakness and strength in the market?
- What will be the future innovation in the next six years?
- Which application and which product will occupy the largest share of the market?
- What are the industry’s growth drivers, restraints and challenges?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the Organic Fertilizer market for the base year and the forecast period?
Browse market data tables and figures spread across 149 pages and a detailed table of contents at “Organic Fertilizer Market by source (Plant, Animal, Mineral), by crop type (Cereals & grains, Oilseeds & pulses, Fruits & vegetables, Others), by form (Dry, Liquid), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Global industry assessment (2016 – 2021) and forecast (2022 – 2028)”.
The report can be customized according to the client’s needs or requirements. For any questions, you can contact us at [email protected] or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales representatives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
This market titled “Organic Fertilizer Market” will cover exclusive insights in terms of Regional Analysis, Forecast and Quantitative Data – Units, Key Market Trends and various others as mentioned below:
|Market size in 2021||$9.95 billion|
|Market size forecast in 2028||$22.13 billion|
|CAGR growth rate||CAGR of 12.1% from 2022 to 2028|
|Year of reference||2021|
|Historical years||2016 – 2020|
|Forecast years||2022 – 2028|
|Segments Covered||Source: – Plant, Animal, Mineral
Type of crop: – Cereals and seeds, Oilseeds and pulses, Fruits and vegetables, Others
Form: – Dry, Liquid
|Quantitative Data – Units||Revenue in USD Million/Billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC countries and South Africa, among others|
|Report cover||Market Growth Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST Analysis, Value Chain Analysis, Regulatory Landscape, Market Attractiveness Analysis by Segments & Region, Market Share Analysis business and analysis of the impact of COVID-19.|
Browse more related report:
About Vantage Market Research:
At Vantage Market Research, we provide high-quality, quantified B2B research on over 20,000 emerging markets, helping our clients map a constellation of opportunities for their businesses. As a market research and competitive intelligence consulting firm, we provide end-to-end solutions to our corporate clients to achieve their critical business objectives. Our customer base spans 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research reports. The company serves various businesses and customers in a wide variety of industries. The company offers in-depth reports across multiple industries, including Chemical Materials & Energy, Food & Beverage, Health Tech, and more. The company’s experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vantagemarketresearch
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington D.C. 20011-5125
United States Tel. : +1 202 380 9727
E-mail: [email protected]
Latest press releases from Vantage Market Research @https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs