Dublin, Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Refractive Surgery Devices Market Research Report by Product Type, By End User, By Application, By Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID -19 was added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global refractive surgery devices market size was estimated at USD 169.84 million in 2020, is projected to reach USD 183.98 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.68% to reach USD 304.28 million. 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Refractive Surgery Devices to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of product type, the market has been studied on aberrometers, microkeratomes and ophthalmic lasers. The ophthalmic laser is studied in more detail through the excimer laser, the femtosecond laser and the Yag laser.
- On the basis of end-user, the market has been studied in ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals, and ophthalmology clinics.
- Based on application, the market has been studied for astigmatism, dry eye, farsightedness, farsightedness, nearsightedness, and nearsightedness.
- Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks the vendors in the Refractive Surgery Devices Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Customer Satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global refractive surgery devices market including Alcon, Avedro, Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Certara, Ellex Medical Lasers Limited, Essilor, iVIS Technologies, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Lumenis Ltd., NIDEK CO., LTD., Novartis A, Quantel Medical, SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. and ZEISS International.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global refractive surgery devices market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global refractive surgery devices market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Refractive Surgery Devices Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Refractive Surgery Devices Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global refractive surgery devices market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global refractive surgery devices market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global refractive surgery devices market?
Main topics covered:
3. Executive Summary
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Potential demand attributed to growing number of LASIK surgeries worldwide
126.96.36.199. Growing Concerns About Eye Disorders
188.8.131.52. Increase investments in the advanced and robust development of refractive surgeries
184.108.40.206. High cost associated with installation and surgeries using refractive surgery devices
220.127.116.11. Ongoing expansions of healthcare sectors to upgrade advanced devices
18.104.22.168. Government laws and regulations favorable to stitchless surgery options
22.214.171.124. Increasing adaptations to painless surgeries
126.96.36.199. Shortage of qualified professionals in emerging economies for the management of refractive surgery
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Refractive Surgery Devices Market, By Product Type
6.4. Ophthalmic laser
6.4.1. excimer laser
6.4.2. Femtosecond laser
7. Refractive Surgery Devices Market, By End User
7.2. Ambulatory surgery centers
7.4. Ophthalmology clinics
8. Refractive Surgery Devices Market, By Application
8.3. dry eyes
9. Americas Refractive Surgery Devices Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia Pacific Refractive Surgery Devices Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and Africa Refractive Surgery Devices Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launching and improving new products
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
13. Enterprise Usability Profiles
13.2. Avedro, Inc.
13.3. Bausch Health Companies Inc.
13.5. Ellex Medical Lasers Limited
13.7. iVIS Technologies
13.8. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
13.9. Lumenis Ltd.
13.10. NIDEK CO., LTD.
13.11. Novartis A
13.12. Quantel Medical
13.13. SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH
13.14. Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
13.15. ZEISS International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lyzfg2