DUBLIN, March 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Market Research Report on Online Food Delivery and Takeout by Food Price Range, by Food Type, by Product Type, by Distribution Channel, by Application , by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global online food delivery and takeaway market size has been estimated at $22,563.13 million in 2020, is expected to reach $25,695.91 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.11% to reach $49,828.10 million by 2026.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Online and Take-Out Food Delivery to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the food price range, the market has been studied on High, Low and Mid.
- On the basis of food type, the market has been studied through Non-veg and Veg.
- On the basis of product type, the market has been studied through customer application, courier side application, and restaurant side application.
- Based on distribution channel, the market has been studied across fast food chains, independent restaurants, and online channels.
- Based on the application, the market has been studied across B2B and B2C.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, new York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. the Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and support for channels) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps companies make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global online food delivery and takeaway market including Blue Apron Inc., Deliveroo Holdings PLC, Delivery Hero SE, Domino’s Pizza , Inc., DoorDash Inc., Eat Easy Foods, GrubHub Holdings Inc., Hellofresh SE, Instacart, LimeTray, McDonald’s Corporation, Mobo2Go, Ola Foods, Pizza Hut, LLC, Pop Meals, Swiggy, Takeaway.com Holding BV, Tillster, Inc., Uber Technologies Inc. and Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd..
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global online food delivery and takeaway market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Global Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global online food delivery and takeout market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global online food delivery and takeaway market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global online food delivery and takeaway market?
Main topics covered:
3. Executive Summary
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increased internet and smartphone penetration
126.96.36.199. Convenience offered by food ordering platforms
188.8.131.52. Increase in hectic work schedules and congestion of metropolitan cities
184.108.40.206. Inability to keep up with volume ordered and consistency of food delivery
220.127.116.11. Unreliable delivery and logistics staff
18.104.22.168. Presence of a large and well-organized catering sector
22.214.171.124. Continuous innovation in the food ordering and delivery segment
126.96.36.199. Economic growth and high rate of urbanization with higher disposable income
188.8.131.52. Cannibalization of existing players
184.108.40.206. Existence of great former players
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market, By Food Price Range
7. Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market, By Food Type
8. Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market, By Product Type
8.2. client app
8.3. Courier Side Application
8.4. Restaurant side app
9. Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market, By Distribution Channel
9.2. Fast food chains
9.3. Independent restaurants
9.4. Online channels
10. Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market, By Application
11. Americas Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Online Food Delivery and Takeout Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Online Food Delivery & Takeaway Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV positioning matrix
14.1.2. Business strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market share analysis, by key player
14.4. Competitive scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
14.4.3. Launching and improving new products
14.4.4. Investment & Financing
14.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
15. Enterprise Usability Profiles
15.1. Blue Apron Inc.
15.2. Deliveroo Holdings PLC
15.3. Delivery Hero SE
15.4. Domino’s Pizza, Inc.
15.5. Door Dash Inc.
15.6. Eat easy foods
15.7. GrubHub Holdings Inc.
15.8. Hellofresh SE
15.11. McDonald’s society
15.13. Oh Foods
15.14. Pizza Hut LLC
15.15. Pop meal
15.17. Takeaway.com Holding BV
15.18. Tillster, Inc.
15.19. Uber Technologies Inc.
3:20 p.m. Zomato Media Pvt. ltd.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gif73r
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets