DUBLIN, November 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Automotive Transmission Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2021-2026” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offer.
The global automotive transmission market has grown at a CAGR of around 6% during the period 2015-2020. Looking ahead, the market is expected to show moderate growth over the next five years.
One of the key factors driving the growth of the market is the growth of the automotive industry across the globe. In addition, the increasing adoption of hybrid and electric vehicles (H / EV) is also increasing the growth of the market. Automakers widely incorporate high quality transmissions into vehicles to provide increased comfort and safety to passengers. Transmissions are also used to vary the amount of torque delivered to the engine, providing increased acceleration, traction and towing capabilities.
At the same time, the growing demand for lightweight drive shafts for better fuel efficiency is also contributing to the growth of the market. Various technological innovations, such as the development of all-wheel drive (AWD) for passenger cars and sport utility vehicles (SUVs), act as other growth drivers.
In addition, increasing the spending capabilities of consumers, especially in developing economies, as well as the electrification of transmission components, are expected to further stimulate the market.
The report provides key trend analysis within each sub-segment of the global automotive transmissions market, along with global, regional, and country level forecast from 2021 to 2026. The report has categorized the market on the basis of region, type vehicle and type of driving.
Breakdown by vehicle type
- Passenger cars
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy duty vehicles
Breakdown by reader type
- All wheel drive
- Front-wheel Drive
- Rear wheel drive
Breakdown by region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry was also examined along with the profiles of the major players being:
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- American Axle & Manufacturing Inc.
- Borgwarner Inc.
- Dana Incorporated
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Zeppelin-Stiftung)
- GKN Automotive Limited (Melrose Industries)
- JTEKT Company
- Magna International Inc.
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- Showa Corporation
Key questions addressed in the report
- How has the global automotive transmission market performed so far and how will it perform in the years to come?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive transmission market?
- What are the main regional markets?
- What is the distribution of the market according to the type of vehicle?
- What is the distribution of the market according to the type of training?
- What are the different stages of the industry value chain?
- What are the main factors and challenges for the industry?
- What is the structure of the global automotive transmission market and who are the major players?
- How competitive is the industry?
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7vk6vq
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
Show original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-automotive-drivetrain-market-research-report-2021-2026–rising-demand-for-lightweight-driveshafts-for-enhanced-fuel-efficiencies-301432854 .html
SOURCE Research and Markets