Global Activated Carbon Market: by product type (powder, granular and others), by end use (water treatment, food and beverage processing, pharmaceutical and medical, automotive and others), by application (liquid phase, gas phase, extraction Metals and Others)) and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity and Forecast (2021-2027)
The Activated Carbon market report covers an in-depth analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segment / regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the major market players operating across the world. It involves in-depth analysis of factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating market share / growth analysis by region and segment. The study of the report will present one of the most comprehensive analysis of the market, capturing all aspects of the activated carbon industry.
Request to download an example of this strategic report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/activated-carbon-market
Prospects for the activated carbon industry
The activated carbon market size was valued at USD 5.2 billion in 2020, which is expected to reach USD 8.9 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period (2021-2027 ). Activated carbon, also known as activated carbon, is characterized by many tiny pores on its surface. The higher the number of pores, the larger the surface area, which increases the adsorption capacity of the element. Activated charcoal also helps purify water, and cosmetics and beauty companies nowadays also use activated charcoal technology in their creams.
Factors affecting the activated carbon market during the forecast period:
- The growing demand for water decontamination and wastewater treatment are the major drivers for the growth of the global activated carbon market.
- Reactivated carbon is expected to provide growth opportunities for activated carbon manufacturers by maximizing profits.
- Industrialization and product launches offer major investment opportunities for the activated carbon market.
- Strict government regulations regarding the extraction of mercury from natural gas production units, emissions from power plants are expected to provide considerable growth to the activated carbon market across the globe during the forecast period.
- The high cost of raw materials is one of the major restraints on the growth of the global activated carbon market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the activated carbon market:
The current COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a moderate impact on the activated carbon market. The demand for activated carbon in the manufacture of activated carbon filter masks is increasing worldwide. The demand for personal protective equipment around the world amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has grown exponentially, due to which activated carbon filter masks are experiencing an increase in demand providing many opportunities for women. participants operating in the activated carbon market. Several studies have increasingly indicated that carbon filters in masks play a key role in improving lung capacity and respiratory muscles. The demand for activated charcoal is expected to grow at a tremendous rate during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Scope of the report
The report presents the global activated carbon market research on the basis of type, application and end use.
The activated carbon market has been segmented on the basis of type –
- Powdered activated carbon
- Granular Activated Carbon
- Others (activated carbon in pellets)
The activated carbon market has been segmented on the basis of application –
- Liquid phase
- Gas phase
- Metal mining
- Others (Medicine)
The activated carbon market has been segmented on the basis of end use –
- Water treatment
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
Activated carbon market: regional outlook
The activated carbon market has been segmented into five geographic regions: North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share of the global activated carbon market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. It is further estimated that North America will dominate the activated carbon market during the forecast period. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR of the global market during the forecast period.
The main competitors of the global activated carbon market include –
The activated carbon market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players across the world. The major activated carbon market players operating in the global market include –
- ADA-ES Inc.
- Albemarle Corp.
- Arkema Group
- Cabot Company
- Calgon Carbon Company
- Activated carbon company
- Carbon Resources LLC
- Clarinex Group
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Haycarb PLC
- Indo German Carbons Ltd.
- Jacobi Carbons AB
- Kuraray Co. Ltd
- Kureha Company
- MeadWestvaco Corporation
- Ningxia Huahui Ltd. activated carbon company.
- Osaka Gas Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Oxbow Company
- Siemens Water Technologies Corp.
Obtain a license for this report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/activated-carbon-market
The activated carbon market report provides an in-depth analysis of the macroeconomic factors and attractiveness of each segment in the market. The report will comprise an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental / regional outlook with the presence of market players in the segment and the respective region / country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
The Activated Carbon Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis on:
- Market segmentation and regional analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price Analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product lifecycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Market opportunities, risks and trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent analysis
- Competition landscape
- 15+ company profiles
The regional analysis of the activated carbon market includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, rest of the MEA
Access the full report description, table of contents, table of figures, graph, etc. – https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/activated-carbon-market
Activated carbon market: target audience
- Activated carbon manufacturers
- Suppliers and traders
- Government, associations and industrial organizations
- Investors and Trade Experts
- Consulting in Chemical Experts
Main issues addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentations of activated carbon by region and respective countries?
- What are customer buying behavior, key takeaways and Porter’s 5 strengths in the activated carbon market?
- What are the main opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the activated carbon supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities and challenges) of the market?
- What and how are regulations, programs, patents and policies impacting market growth?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing businesses adapt to new technological change?
- What will be the impact of advanced technologies on the activated carbon market?
- How has COVID-19 affected the demand and sales of activated carbon in the global market? Also, the expected number of decrease or increase in the market BPS and the period of recovery expected by the market.
- Detailed analysis of competitors and their latest launch, and what are the top startups introduced in the target market? In addition, detailed profiling of more than 25 leading and eminent companies in the market.